This scrub will stop your significant other from nagging about your rough, dry hands… we promise! The combination of sugar and coffee beans will scrub away any dead skin, while the combination of natural oils will moisturize and hydrate. You’ll be left with freshly ManCured hands!
Directions: Scoop out a gumball-sized amount of sugar scrub. Rub onto dry hands for 3-5 minutes. Rinse with water. Receive compliments on your soft, yet masculine, hands!
- Sugar: One of the most mild, yet effective, natural skin exfoliators. This will gently remove dead skin cells and leave your newly exposed layer of skin with a healthy, youthful glow.
- Coffee Beans: Thought to cure skin of cellulite. This smell is also extremely uplifting!
- Safflower Oil: Moisturizes and nourishes skin. Also creates a protective barrier that prevents water and moisture from leaving the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: High in protein, Vitamin E and B; reverses damage already occurred on skin and slows down the aging process. Rejuvenates, softens, moisturizes and reduces skin irritations.
- Aloe Vera Oil: Extremely healing and possesses anti-inflammatory properties, making this oil perfect for aiding your dry, irritated skin.